Friday, September 14, 2007

Guilt

I feel a little guilty, 'cause I'm having an absolute blast on the Vino, this week. I feel like the Agility is getting short-changed... but hey, it's all good. I love the Agility, of course, and will be riding it this weekend... it has the Shad(!) and the curry hook, so it's much more practical for shopping. And it has about a 20mph-faster top speed, so it's more practical for the longer rides where I need to be on faster roads.

But for the commute, there hasn't been a moment's worry about keeping up with traffic on the Vino. When I bought it in April, the ride home terrified me, frankly. I had to pull over so many times to let traffic by, I wondered if I'd done the right thing... but from my research, I knew it would be capable of a lot more. Its pokey speed got me $500 off the seller's asking price, but I had no real idea that it would only take $125 to get it up to snuff.

Anyway, there'll be some Kymco riding this weekend. :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment