Sunday, March 16, 2008

Urethra!

It may not look like much, but this is the first Google Maps image verifying that my Boost Mobile Motorola i425t GPS-enables phone will track my scooter. :)

Not bad for under $45.00.

UPDATE: My friend Ginger tracked me to where I had dinner, so the awesome news is it WORKS even under layers of scooter body! Rawk!

UPDATE II: Here's where the last five polling times found my scooter, while parked. Hey, they can only get so accurate without being terrorist weapons of mass destruction, right? :) It hadn't moved... but imagine how easy it would be for cops to bust someone who had stolen it...!
.

3 comments:

  1. LOL at your post title...leave it to you...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. will it work with the scooter inside a garage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. reticulum -- Yes, unless the roof of your garage is thick steel or concrete. :)
    .

    ReplyDelete