Monday, December 14, 2009

How The Other Half (of 1%) Live

I had errands to run, but the weather was nice... sunny, 63°F... so I took a ride through Belle Meade and Forest Hills, where the wealthy who haven't moved to Franklin still live in Nashville.

Now I don't know if you could call that house (shown) a "McMansion" or not, but it was certainly 7000 sq. ft. or more. And I bet the police are there in under five minutes if they have a problem with an errant company emptying a nearby dumpster at 4 a.m.

Oh, who am I kiddin'? The only dumpsters they ever have in that neighborhood are the big construction barges, that get picked up in the middle of the day.
.

1 comment:

  1. Those "big construction barges" are called roll off dumpsters and they aren't all that expensive! Even average folks can afford one. They typically cost $200 to $300 to rent, which is not cheap, but they're a nice solution if someone is remodeling or needs to clear out clutter from the house.

    ReplyDelete