Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Scootin'

Through some roundabout circumstances which included my doing some web site design for the shop's mechanic, I ended up getting a new rear tire (Kenda, OEM) for BRU.

Looks like I needed it, hm? Got over 14,000km on that bad boy, but it should have gone at 11,000km.

Even the new tire won't help me the next few days, though...

Can you believe that a couple of hours ago, there wasn't a flake of snow on that seat? Now, I know... that's not a lot of snow. But this is Nashville, people. In the 14 years I've lived here, this much or more accumulation has only happened like three times.

Here I am, arriving at ESS this past Wednesday for "Project X." More about that as time goes by.
.

1 comment:

  1. Take it from someone who knows: don't let your tires go too long. I had a blowout at speed. The small tires on scooters tend to collapse rapidly when they fail, leading to loss of control.

    ReplyDelete