Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Spectacle Quite Unlike

... any I have ever attended.

I knew Rooster had this thang planned for some time, but his reminder text this morning, "Free booze, strippers..." brought the reminder home. And I knew there was near 100% certainty that he wasn't bullshitting about any of it.

I pulled in around 9:30 p.m., a bit late, due to solving a neighbor's computer issues (which was itself quite an interesting adventure). Already, there were well over 100 people in attendance.

Within a minute of my trying to back my scooter in to park, at least 100 fucking mopeds showed up, right behind me (some blocking me in). 2-stroke smoke filled the air. Oh, yeah. It's that weekend. Man, what a scene.

I have no idea what this shit is doing in Rooster's bathroom, but it looks terribly freakin' important.

Rooster completes the OSHA inspection of the stripper pole.

This is truly as naked as they got while I was there, folx. Relax.  :)

To Rooster: I swear, man, this was a 13 on a scale from 1-10. I've not had this much fun without throwing up in 30 years. We're going to write books about this shit. It was astounding.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment