Monday, May 28, 2012

Thinking Of An Upgrade

... and the one I keep coming back to is the Yamaha Majesty 400.

Now don't get me wrong -- Bad Penny has never run better, and I will likely ride her until her wheels fall off. I hope I'm not riding it when that happens, now that I think about that for a minute.  :)  But on the interstate, I have to give it 80%+ of the throttle just to stay safe in the right-hand lanes.

What I want is to not sacrifice excellent, near-70MPG fuel consumption, and the fuel injected Majesty seems to fit that bill. Fuelly records show an average of around 57MPG on the Majesty 400 in real riding.

It will be a while, and I probably will buy a high-mileage beater Honda Civic for this winter's commuting first, but I will keep coming back to this one.

I really like it in white, don't you?

Even better with the cowl the rest of the world gets. Be watching for one for me!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment