Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day Two, Part Two

Willy draws the raffle tickets. Much stuff was given away... but Kerry (Kerry!) forgot the netbook and helmet I had donated. So we'll draw for that this morning.

I didn't win anything, but I had a great time. Ross (who wasn't there) won a set of Stella pint glasses, I think, which is cool. Nashville Scene gave us an events shout-out last issue, too.

J.T. and I discuss current events outside The 5 Spot. I think J.T. won the $250 gift certificate from Scooter Mercato, and owning a Lammy and a Stella, that may come in handy.

I also got to meet Stan from Scenic City Scooters. The man, the legend.

Norm buttonholes another victim.  ;)  Just kiddin' -- Norm's a fun guy, and he doesn't drink a drop. Did Norm have a table at the swap meet?

Gee, I don't remember all that much about last night, for some reason. Being the old guy that I am, I left just after 11:00 p.m. Breakfast is in 90 minutes, and then we'll see who wants to do the ride. I passed out a few dozen copies of the QR code to that link, last night, so we'll see who's in.

Just found this from Junior @ Dimelo Motor Works. I missed this, being stuck in traffic mere minutes away on any other day.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment