Monday, August 19, 2013

End of an Era


Bad Penny is getting a new home, tomorrow.


I'm selling her for whatever it costs to get a duplicate title (I can't hang onto shit), + $1. To someone who is a talented mechanic, and who also needs cheap, reliable transportation to keep a job. And, this person is hauling it away from the water treatment plant, where it has been for a year and change.

I'd love to have a second, backup bike, but I just don't have a place to do the work on it, nor the tools to do it. Plus, this may be the only good deed I can ever afford to do, again, so... strike while the iron's hot, sez I.

I'll keep the site up, as it gets a lot of hits for people researching service issues, answers, and assorted tomfoolery that's been posted.

Meanwhile, the Wanda era is still in full swing.

Peace.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment