Friday, August 17, 2007

Day Five: Vino, Bus, Bus, Vino

Rode to and parked at a different location, today, as I'm meeting some folx after work, and will have to catch a late bus back into the 'hood. The later buses don't go so far into the 'hood, unfortunately, so it was park somewhere closer to where the bus lets me off, or walk for miles.

The Vino is secured to a guard rail post with the thermonuclear Kryptonite chain and lock, just to be on the safe side.

Five consecutive days of no Kymco love... seven days out-of-service in the first two months for the same problem. I hope those folx in South Carolina are shippin' those parts, soon.
.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be a little irked that I had bought a brand new top of the line scoot and had the same problem twice within weeks of owning it.

    I am glad they are taking care of it quickly but they ought to buy you lunch or give you a scooter cover or something.

    ReplyDelete