Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tales From Topographic Oceans

We're having some quite pleasant August weather here in the 37209. Evening temps into the 70s, and great opportunities to cruise around briefly on the Vino in unsafe shorts and t-shirts (helmet, of course).

One thang I enjoy when the nights get a little cooler is riding around, and noticing the simple physics that rule our world. I used to note this when I had the convertible, too -- hit a dip in elevation, especially where that dip is part of a much larger valley, and the temperature can really dive inside just a few yards.
.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! This is your friends at ESS. We haven't heard from you in a long while just checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may drop in today, or Tuesday. I was waitin' to hear from ya regarding that software...! :)
    .

    ReplyDelete