Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mardi Gras Parade

Simultaneous posting on the cat blog and the scooter blog... unpossible? No! MAGIC.

It was a cold and miserable day, and I'm glad Ross was out of town, 'cause if he hadn't been, I likely would have kept my comfy ass indoors all day. 37°F all day, so not the ideal for a scooter ride. The kids loved the scooters, the beads (oh, the beads) and the horsies. I nearly fell over several times, trying to liberate beads from my mirrors and the bag I had tied to my curry hook.

If you get a minute, here's the full spread of photos I took, today.

This was the first time Alton had put together something like this, so we hope we're invited back next year. It was fun!

SPECIAL KYMCOJONES UPDATE: I quack me up.

DAY AFTER UPDATE: Here's the only photo that appeared on The Tennessean's web site that showed some scooters during the parade action. I just happened to be in the foreground.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment