Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Saturday Evening Post... Delayed Until Sunday Afternoon

The second pull-off-cool-down session as I rode to the shop Saturday morning to reattach the wing on the plane in mid-flight (read: fixing QBPOS so that people could transact business on the busiest day of the scooter shop week).

One of the three happy new Buddy owners we helped create on Saturday.

Scooter Guy has a near-tearful goodbye moment with the Blur SS 220i. I was there until 6:15 completing the paperwork for this sale. Steve and I stayed behind and had a beer after the customers left, so it was nearly dark by the time we pulled out.

Hot enough to make a stop at Wendell Smith's Lucky Corner. Rest, smoke, love.

Bobbie's Dairy Dip is doin' booming business near closing time on a warm Saturday night in April.

Where I get my Powerball tickets: Lucky Corner! Heh.

Some guy mixin' up some drinks (in a 1 gallon plastic jug) after a visit to Wendell Smith's.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment