Sunday, July 22, 2007

Where NOT To Order A Top Case

ScooterShop
1104 West Collins Ave.
Orange, California 92867
www.scootershop.com


Stay away from these guys. One month ago, on 6/22, I ordered a Binetto BN-T28 top case from this outfit. Within a couple of days, I noticed that my Visa had been charged for the case, and since reputable firms don't process charges until the merchandise ships, I assumed this meant the case was on its way, and tried to go online to check the status and get an ETA on when the case would arrive. Their website was down -- no one could login to see account information.

The next day, I called, and was told they could find no record of my order, but they could see that they had accepted a payment from me of $83.05. I reiterated what I had ordered, sent the e-mail receipt I had to them, and was told they'd get it straightened out, and ship the case, right away.

A few days later, I got an e-mail saying that the cases were on backorder "for a couple of days."

On 7/12, three weeks after I placed the order, I e-mailed and asked them to either provide a shipping receipt, or evidence that they had reversed the Visa charge. They responded saying they would issue the refund of my money that day. Today, ten days later, I still have not received my money, nor any further communication from Scooter Shop.

BUYER BEWARE!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment